This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect and use your personal information?
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
4. How do we protect and store your personal information?
5. Notification and revision
6. How to contact us
1. How do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect and use your personal information only for the following purposes:
(a) You must authorize us to collect and use your personal information.
Our products and/or services include core features that include the functionality necessary to implement the service , the features necessary to improve our products and/or services, and the features necessary to secure transactions. We may collect, store, and use the following information about you to achieve these features. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and / or services we provide. These features include:
1. The functions necessary to achieve product sales
(1) User form submission
You first need to submit a form information . When you submit the form , you need to at least provide us with the username , contact information , your own mobile number, email address (for verifying the email address) , location, products of interest, etc. that you are going to use , we will pass call you or send e-mail way to get in touch with you. .
(2) Product information display and search
In order for you to quickly find the item you need, we may collect information about the device you use our products and/or services (including device name, device model, device ID, operating system and application version, language settings, Resolution, Service Provider Network ID (PLMN), and browser type provide you with the best way to display product information. We will also use your personal information above in order to continually improve and optimize the above features.
( 3 ) Customer service and after-sales functions
Our phone customer service and after-sales features use your account information and order information.
To ensure the security of your account, our call center customer service and online customer service will use your account information to verify your identity. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, we will check your order information. You may be able to provide additional information in addition to the above information when communicating with our customer service staff, such as when you ask us to change the shipping address, contact or contact number.
2. Improve the functionality necessary for our products and / or services
We may collect your browsing information, your hobbies (you can choose from the account settings) for data analysis to form a user portrait to show you the goods or services you are interested in; or when you search Show you what you might want to find. We may also obtain additional information about you in order to provide services and improve the quality of your services, including information you provide when you contact customer service, questionnaire responses sent to us when you participate in the survey, and you and us. Relevant information we get when we interact with our partners and our partners. For information collected from your various devices, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent service on those devices. We may combine information from one service with information from other services to provide services, personalized content and advice.
3. Functions necessary to secure transactions
In order to improve the security of your system when using our products and / or services, to more accurately prevent phishing scams and protect account security, we may know by your browsing information, your commonly used software information, equipment information, etc. Determining your account risk and possibly recording some links ("URLs") that we believe are at risk; we will also collect your device information to analyze morning system problems, count traffic and troubleshoot possible risks, Check if you choose to send us an exception.
(2) You may choose whether or not to authorize us to collect and use your personal information.
1, to make your shopping easier or more fun, your goods and services so as to enhance the experience special in the morning, our following additional functions may collect and use your personal information. These additional features include:
(1) Personalized recommendation based on location information: We collect your location information (we only collect the geographic location you were in at the time, but will not combine your location information to determine your whereabouts) To determine where you are, automatically recommend products or services that can be purchased in your area. For example, recommend the nearest hotel to you.
(2) Additional functions based on camera (camera): You can use this additional function to complete video capture, photo taking, scan code and face recognition login. We collect your facial information when you log in with Face Recognition. In the future we may apply face recognition technology to more scenes, but then we will again confirm with you whether you would like us to use your facial information to implement these additional features.
(3) Additional functions based on image upload: You can upload your photos in the morning to realize the photo shopping function and the photo and evaluation functions. We will use the photos you uploaded to identify the products you need to purchase or use the included ones. Evaluation of the uploaded image.
(4) Additional features based on voice technology: You can use the microphone directly for voice shopping or to consult and interact with our customer service robot. In these functions we collect your recordings to identify your shopping needs and customer service and after-sales needs.
(5) Additional features based on address book information: We will collect your address book information so that you can no longer manually enter the contact information in your address book when you shop (for example, you can directly add the phone number in the address book) ); in order to increase social fun when you make a purchase, obtaining your consent, we can also determine whether your friends have the same morning special users, and to establish contacts for your special exchange in the morning.
2. The above additional features may require you to open access to your location (location information), camera (camera), photo album (picture gallery), microphone, and contacts on your device to enable these features. The collection and use of information. You can store one by one in the morning special status of your review is on the authority of the "Account Settings - Privacy - Settings", and these permissions can decide at any time on or off (we will guide you through setting up your device in the system ). Please note that by opening these rights, you authorize us to collect and use such personal information to perform the above functions. If you close the rights, you will cancel these authorizations, and we will no longer continue to collect and use these individuals. The information does not provide you with the above functions corresponding to these authorizations. Your decision to close the permissions does not affect the processing of personal information previously performed based on your authorization.
(3) You are fully aware that in the following cases, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Relevant to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Relevant to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the protection of the personal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals, such as life and property;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed by the main body of the personal information to the public;
6. Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7. Required to sign a contract according to your requirements;
8. For the maintenance of the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided, such as the failure to discover and dispose of products and / or services;
9. Required for legal news reporting;
10. When an academic research institution conducts statistical or academic research based on public interest and provides academic research or description results, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
11. Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
(4) The situation in which we obtain your personal information from a third party
(5) Rules for the use of your personal information
2. After collecting your personal information, we will de-identify the data through technical means, and the information that is de-identified will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case we have the right to use the information that has been de-identified; and without prejudging your personal information, we have the right to analyze and commercialize the user database.
3. Please note that all personal information provided by you when using our products and / or services will continue to be authorized during your use of our products and / or services unless you remove or refuse to collect them through system settings. We use. We will stop using and delete your personal information when you cancel your account.
4. We will count the use of our products and / or services, and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall trend of our products and / or services. However, these statistics do not contain any of your identifying information.
5. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information by including content replacement and anonymity to protect your information.
6. When we want to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, or for information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, you will be asked in advance by your initiative to check the form. Agree.
1. Achieve an easier access experience for the personalized needs of your online experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the cookies published to your domain's web server.We send you cookies to simplify your steps to re-login, store your shopping preferences or items in your shopping cart to provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize your choices and interactions with your ads, and help judge you. Login status and account or data security.
(2) Use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as the network Beacon on the website. Our web pages often contain electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). The way we use web beacons are:
1, by using a special web site on the morning network beacon, calculate the number of access users, and by accessing special cookie to identify the user registration morning.
2, through the obtained cookie information, to provide you with personalized service.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Chanta, except in the following cases:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) within the scope permitted by the laws and regulations to safeguard the special morning, the morning of related parties or special partner, your morning or other special users or the public interest, property or safety from harm and the need to provide;
(4) Only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and / or services or provide the services you need;
(5) Handling disputes or disputes between you and others for your needs;
(6) Compliance with the relevant agreements signed with you (including online signed electronic agreements and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(7) used based on academic research;
(8) Use based on social public interests in compliance with laws and regulations.
3. We may share your order information, account information, equipment information and location information with third parties such as partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legitimate, legitimate, necessary, specific, and specific purposes, and will only share the personal information necessary to provide the service. Our partners do not have the right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
(1) Suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties who support our features. This support includes the provision of infrastructure technology services, logistics and distribution services, payment services, data processing, etc. for our supply.The purpose of sharing this information is to enable the core shopping functions of our products and/or services. For example, we must share your order information with the logistics service provider to arrange delivery; or we need to place your order number and order amount with Third-party payment agencies share to enable them to confirm your payment instructions and complete payments.
(2) Third party merchants. We must share your order information with the necessary information about the transaction with third-party merchants to fulfill the need to purchase goods or services from them and to enable them to complete follow-up after-sales services.
(3) Partners who entrust us to promote. Sometimes we represent other businesses to provide promotional services to a group of users who use our products and/or services. We may use your personal information and indirect user portraits formed by your collection of non-personal information to share with our partners (the “principal”) who are entrusting us to promote, but we will only provide coverage and effectiveness to these clients. Sexual information, without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate it so that it does not identify you personally. For example, we can tell the client how many people have seen their promotion information or purchase the client's goods after seeing the information, or provide them with statistical information that does not identify themselves to help them understand their audience or customers.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2. Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. Compliance with the relevant agreements signed with you (including online signed electronic agreements and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information if we comply with industry-standard security precautions under the following circumstances:
1. Disclose the personal information you specify in accordance with your needs and disclosure methods that you expressly agree to;
2. In the case that your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information according to the type of personal information required and the method of disclosure. Subject to laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure, we will require a legal document, such as a subpoena or investigation letter, to be issued. We firmly believe that the information required to be provided by us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. All requests are carefully reviewed to ensure they are legally based and are limited to data that law enforcement has legally acquired for specific investigation purposes. Subject to the laws and regulations, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
How do we protect and store your personal information?
(1) Our technology and measures to protect your personal information
We take personal information very seriously and take all reasonable and practicable steps to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
We will adopt industry-standard security measures, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data corruption or loss.
Chanta 's network service adopts encryption technologies such as transport layer security protocol, and provides browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the security of user data during transmission.
Chanta uses encryption technology to encrypt and store user personal information and isolate it through isolation technology.
In the use of personal information, such as personal information display, personal information correlation calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technology including content replacement, SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information in use.
Chanta uses strict data access control and multiple authentication technologies to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation.
Chanta uses code security automatic inspection and data access log analysis technology for personal information security audit.
2. Other special security measures to protect personal information morning to take
Chanta manages the storage and use of personal information by establishing data classification and classification systems, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
Chanta provides comprehensive security control over data through information contact confidentiality protocols, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
Chanta established a data security committee and set up an information protection full-time department and a data security emergency response organization to promote and protect personal information security.
Security certification and services. The underlying cloud technology that we store your personal data has obtained the “Trusted Cloud” certification level 3 certification issued by the Data Center Alliance, passed the security level protection level III certification of the Ministry of Public Security, and also obtained the ISO27000 certification.
Strengthen safety awareness. We also conduct security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3. We only allow employees and partners of Chanta and Chanta related parties who need to know this information to access personal information, and set strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may be exposed to your personal information to perform appropriate confidentiality obligations. Failure to comply with these obligations may result in legal liability or suspension of cooperation with Chanta .
4. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no irrelevant personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law.
5, we also did some creative work on user data protection
In the morning special distribution system, using a unique "smiling face single" to avoid the user sensitive data exposed in the distribution sectors, while vigorously strengthen data security, training and requirements for the morning special logistics staff, improve logistics staff to protect user privacy data awareness.
6. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the way emails, instant messaging, social software, etc. communicate with other users cannot determine whether it is fully encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools and take care to protect your individual. information security.
7. The Internet environment is not 100% secure and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or administrative protective equipment is destroyed, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
8. Security incident handling
When trading online goods or services with third parties through the Chanta website, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary.
In response to leakage of personal information, the risk of damage and loss, etc. that may arise, morning formulated a number of systems, specifically security incidents, classification and grading standards of security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processes. Chanta also established a special emergency response team for security incidents. According to the requirements of security incident handling regulations, the security plan was initiated for different security incidents, and the stop loss, analysis, positioning, remedial measures were formulated, and relevant departments were traced and attacked.
In the event of unfortunate personal information security incidents, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of security incidents, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can prevent and reduce risks autonomously. Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the incidents by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the individual information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner.At the same time, we will also report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
9. If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us through the contact details at the bottom of this policy. If you find that your personal information has been compromised, especially if your account and password are leaked, pleasecontact us immediately through the contact information at the bottom of this policy [How to contact us] so that we can take corresponding measures.
(2) Preservation of your personal information
2. Please note that when you successfully apply for cancellation of the Chanta account, we will complete the cancellation of your account within 48 hours of your application. After the approval, we will delete or anonymize your personal information. deal with.
3. If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information after termination of service or operation.
V. Notice and revision
Significant changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
(1) Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc.;
(2) We have undergone major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in the owner caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
(3) The main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure changes;
(4) Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised;
(5) When we are responsible for handling changes in the personal information security department, contact methods and complaint channels;
(6) The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
3. We will also archive the old version of this strategy for your review.
6, how to contact us
2. We have established a Personal Information Protection Specialist (or Personal Information Protection Officer), which you can contact by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Under normal circumstances, we will reply within 30 days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our personal information handling behavior damages your legal rights, you can also make complaints or reports to the regulatory authorities such as Internet, telecommunications, public security and industry and commerce.