LOCATION:HOME > ENGLISH > PRODUCT > Particle Board >

Hollow Chipboard

Hollow Chipboard

Reference FOB Price
100-200 USD/CBM
Specifications: 900MM*2100MM;915MM*2090MM;1180MM*2090MM
Material: Poplar;Hardwood;Pine;Birch
Glue: E0;E1;E2;
Min.order: 1*40HQ
Delivery Time: 20 Days After Payment Deposit
Payment: L/C,T/T,D/P

Product DetailsFAQ


PRODUCT FROFILE


   Hollow Chipboard(Tubular chipboard) is a kind of chipboard which has tube holes inside horizontally manufactured. During production of hollow chipboard core, we glued very small wood pieces and pressed with high pressure and hot weather. Chipboard sheets are about 50-60% lighter than solid wood timbers. Lighter chipboard sheets are easily cut, proccess, install and use. The cost of hollow core chipboard is lower than solid wood. So customer prefers to use chipboard sheets.


 PRODUCT DETAILS



Product Name

 Hollow Particle board / Chipboard

Brand 

 CHANTA

Size

1220x2440mm(4'x8'),  1830x2440mm(6'x8'), etc.

Thickness

9mm--38mm
Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.5mm

Density

550 - 720kgs/M3

Glue

MR, E2, E1, E0, CARB

Face finish

Raw(plain), melamine, wood veneer, UV, HPL, etc.

Melamine Color

Solid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fantastic colors, Stone colors, Costomized colors

Melamine finish

Matt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy

Usage

 Furniture, construction, decoration, door, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.

Certificate

 CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.

Production capacity

150000CBM per year

MOQ

1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more

Loading quantity

20' container (pallet packing)

8pallets/21.43CBM

 

20' container (loose packing)

25.7CBM

 

40' container (pallet packing)

14 - 15pallet / 37CBM

Payment Terms

1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L

Delivery Time

15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.


PRODUCT IMAGES



We CHANTA GROUP look forwords to your message!

Product:
Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Country:
Memo:
CAPTCHA: CAPTCHA
    

Ralated Products

  • What are the grades of plywood?Post time:2019-10-31

    What are the grades of plywood? There are four main types of plywood veneer grades. These are known as A, B, C, and D. Within each sheet of plywood, there are two grades present. This compound is writt...

  • Types of veneerPost time:2019-10-29

    There are a few types of veneers available, each serving a particular purpose. Raw veneer has no backing on it and can be used with either side facing up. It is important to note that the two sides wil...

  • How many times shuttering plywood should be used foPost time:2019-10-28

    The repetition actually depends on a couple of factors. Shuttering Plywood is a highly densified ply with plastic resin films on both sides of the surface to afford a smooth clean concrete finish in fo...

  • Is WBP plywood the same as marine plywood?Post time:2019-10-25

    It's a very common mistake to describe exterior plywood as "marine plywood." DIY and building shows on television seem to call any plywood "marine plywood." Over the years “marine” has become a gen...

  • What is common plywood made from?Post time:2019-10-22

    It's made from less expensive woods, like pine and poplar that are locally abundant. Better grades of plywood have a thin veneer (.050") glued on the primary visible side. Sometimes its on both sides. ...

  • How can I check the quality of plywood?Post time:2019-10-22

    Shouldn't have too much overlapping of these layers of plies while composing. The lines of different layers on the side profile of plywood should be running straight. If they overlap each other too muc...

  • What type of plywood is ideal for making furniture?Post time:2019-10-21

    Depends on the furniture application. If the furniture is bound to get exposed to steam or water regularly, go for Marine Grade Ply (Ask for I.S. 710 specification ). If not, such as cabinets or cupboa...

  • Is marine plywood stronger than regular plywood?Post time:2019-10-16

    Whether used as a floor or a subfloor, marine plywood resists rotting, warping and shrinking. It resists humidity from steam and can stave off absorbing stagnant water. It even holds up well against bo...

  • Where is plywood commonly used?Post time:2019-10-11

    plywood is used for a wide range of structural, interior and exterior applications - from formwork through to internal paneling. Plywood is an assemblage of wood veneers bonded together to produce a fl...

  • What is IS 710 plywood?Post time:2019-10-09

    What is IS 710 plywood? IS 710 is nothing but BWP (Boiling water proof) plywood. IS 710 mostly used in construction industry. It is not necessary to use in home interior product design. It can be used ...

Frendly link:

FACE VENEER CHANTA GROUP CHANTA ALIBABA BRANCH

[向上]