Are MDF wardrobe doors environmentally friendly? MDF wardrobe doors can be used for several years?
1. MDF wardrobe doors are not environmentally friendly, because the interior of MDF is fiber, so a lot of glue will be used in the production process, and the formaldehyde content in the glue is relatively high.
2. The environmental protection degree of different brands of MDF is also different, because the glue is different. The formaldehyde content of some glues is within the national standard, but the price is higher, while the formaldehyde content of some glues will exceed the standard, but Prices are lower.
二、the MDF wardrobe door can be used for several years
1. The MDF wardrobe door can be used for several years, depending on the environment. If it is in a relatively humid place, the life of the wardrobe door will be shorter, because the MDF has poor moisture resistance, so it is easy to expand and deform .
2. If the environment is relatively dry, the service life of the MDF will be longer, generally about eight years, but the interior of the MDF is powdery, so the nail gripping force is relatively poor, and there may be looseness. .
3. If you want to make the MDF last longer, you should pay attention to keeping it dry. You can put some desiccant in the wardrobe, and you need to ventilate more often. When doing cleaning work, don't use a too wet rag to remove it. wipe.