Hollow Chipboard

Hollow Chipboard

Reference FOB Price
100-200 USD/CBM
Specifications: 900MM*2100MM;915MM*2090MM;1180MM*2090MM
Material: Poplar;Hardwood;Pine;Birch
Glue: E0;E1;E2;
Min.order: 1*40HQ
Delivery Time: 20 Days After Payment Deposit
Payment: L/C,T/T,D/P

Product DetailsFAQ


PRODUCT FROFILE


   Hollow Chipboard(Tubular chipboard) is a kind of chipboard which has tube holes inside horizontally manufactured. During production of hollow chipboard core, we glued very small wood pieces and pressed with high pressure and hot weather. Chipboard sheets are about 50-60% lighter than solid wood timbers. Lighter chipboard sheets are easily cut, proccess, install and use. The cost of hollow core chipboard is lower than solid wood. So customer prefers to use chipboard sheets.


 PRODUCT DETAILS



Product Name

 Hollow Particle board / Chipboard

Brand 

 CHANTA

Size

1220x2440mm(4'x8'),  1830x2440mm(6'x8'), etc.

Thickness

9mm--38mm
Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.5mm

Density

550 - 720kgs/M3

Glue

MR, E2, E1, E0, CARB

Face finish

Raw(plain), melamine, wood veneer, UV, HPL, etc.

Melamine Color

Solid color(white, red, black, etc.)
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fantastic colors, Stone colors, Costomized colors

Melamine finish

Matt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy

Usage

 Furniture, construction, decoration, door, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.

Certificate

 CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.

Production capacity

150000CBM per year

MOQ

1220X2440mm 1*20' container, other sizes more

Loading quantity

20' container (pallet packing)

8pallets/21.43CBM

 

20' container (loose packing)

25.7CBM

 

40' container (pallet packing)

14 - 15pallet / 37CBM

Payment Terms

1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L

Delivery Time

15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.


PRODUCT IMAGES



We CHANTA GROUP look forwords to your message!

Product:
Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Country:
Memo:
Validate:
 

Ralated Products

  • What is Rubber Wood?Post time:2021-09-27

    Rubber wood, good material density, clear wood grain. Thai rubber wood uses steam drying technology, 9-12 days of drying basically controls the material humidity at 6%-8%; small material finger joint t...

  • How does waterproof plywood play a role in waterproPost time:2021-09-18

    I believe that many customers now know the decorative material of waterproof plywood, but many people are not very clear about how waterproof plywood plays a role in waterproofing and moisture-proofing...

  • What are the advantages of radiata pine finger joinPost time:2021-09-06

    1. Divide the solid wood into specifications, recombine it according to the requirements, and mix the advantages and disadvantages of the wood, so that our wood can be fully used and reduce the waste o...

  • What should I look for when buying plywood?Post time:2021-08-26

    Plywood, which is cut into thin veneers by peeling or slicing logs, and then using adhesives to glue them into a plate-like material with three or more layers. Usually, an odd number of layers of venee...

  • What is red oak plywood used for?Post time:2021-08-20

    Red oak, white to light brown, pink-brown heartwood. The appearance of red oak is usually similar to that of white oak, but due to the finer pith rays, there are fewer visible patterns. Red oak is hard...

  • Which type of plywood is best?Post time:2021-08-12

    Plywood, also known as plywood, fine core board, is one of the commonly used materials for furniture, and it is a kind of man-made board. A group of veneers are usually made by gluing the adjacent laye...

  • What exactly is plywood?Post time:2021-08-05

    Plywood is made of relatively thin wood veneer. Two adjacent layers of wood chips (single boards) with mutually perpendicular wood grains are superimposed. The wood chips are coated with super glue and...

  • What is Melamine MDF Board?Post time:2021-07-22

    Melamine MDF board is formed by combining melamine paper pasted on MDF. MDF board is composed of wood fiber. Its surface is smooth, high density, dimensionally stable, and easy to process. You can cust...

  • What is HPL board?Post time:2021-07-20

    HPL: Decorative High-pressure Laminate, HPL board is made of virgin wood pulp paper, which consists of decorative paper impregnated with melamine and kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin glue. A...

  • What is timber?Post time:2021-07-12

    Timber is a type of wood which has been processed into beams and planks. It is also known as “lumber” in US and Canada. Basically, timber or Lumber is a wood or firewood of growing trees. Any wood...

Frendly link:

CHINA FACE MASK SUPPL FACE VENEER CHANTA GROUP CHANTA ALIBABA BRANCH

[向上] 
在线客服
View My Stats